Friday, May 18, 2007

Something about me!!!

Hey people…..fasten your seatbelts!!! Mayank Aggarwal is going to take you to a different world through his blog……This would have been the traditional way of starting a blog. But I want to make things clear right away……”desi banda, desi blog!” Yes, I am entering the world of bloggers. I don’t know where the inspiration to do this came from, since I am rarely into any activities related to books or long textual stuff.

Though I expect that only a select group of my friends and dear ones is going to be lucky enough to go through this fundoo piece of art, I would still introduce myself considering that some authors have got the readership they had never expected or targeted at.

I am Mayank, 21 years old (what this age means to a man will be clear from the posts that will follow). I am presently studying at IIT Roorkee, doing some degree most of my classmates love to do (I don’t understand why!!!). One of the most important things….i am from Chandigarh, which as many would agree, is the best city of our country.

I am lovingly (and now forcibly too) called ‘Gola’ by my friends in college……par kabhi kabhi hadd ho jaati hai, koi koi kudi bhi yehi naam bol deti hai. I say forcibly because some people don’t recall my real name when they see me. I love to be called ‘Aggarwal Sahab’, and when I don’t get to hear that from others, I call myself by that name :)

Enough of introduction thingy! There will be posts coming quite frequently. You are not forced to follow them, as obviously you wont be paid to do so :P

5 comments:

Vikas said...

Welcome Aggarwal Saheb.

Looking forward to your insights into life. I am sure I will enjoy them.

With love,
Aapke bade bhai.

Unknown said...

aap blog to likh dete hain and then u...........

Ankit said...

wah aggarwal sahab
aapne to mast adghoshna kar di apne aane wale blogs ki
hume intezaar rahega

waise yehi karta hai kya internship me [:)]

Debdutta "Ca35aR" Choudhuri said...

That was a swashbuckling ( and a pretty informative ) intro there Aggarwal Saheb

Looking forward to your next post .

Nipun said...

hey aggarwal sahab
ooops i mean gola :)
Here i wud like to take the honour of being the person who gave u the title "Gola" during our first year,right buddy!!
Keep going ahead in life, but dont ever forget ur friends...