Sunday, May 27, 2007

Company ki life aur Delhi mein masti

I had never ever thought that someone would say “Tu agla blog kab likhega?” And it happened :)

During the weekdays, I was a bit busy due to work and the weekend was just to have fun.

I had told about the starting 2-3 days of my internship in the previous post. Things changed quite well in the days that followed. I realized that these people have no regular internship program and so they are not accustomed to managing an intern. So, I thought of doing the needful myself. I started talking to everyone in the office myself and developed a friendly kind of a relation with my team members (3 employees of the company) on my own, so much so that I even referred to my boss as “O yaar” one day.

Due to the launch of a new product of the company last week (the product that I am working on… www.sms.webaroo.com ), there were a lot of meetings with the PM and a good presentation by the co-founder of the company. I even had to stay in office till 10 pm one day. But it was good to learn how these people plan their goals.

In these 3 years of studying engineering, I had never thought I will ever be doing fruitful long discussions with some project manager. But sometimes things turn out to be very different :)

The weekend was real fun. Saw two movies – bheja fry and cheeni kum (both were too good), and did lots of bird-watching. But we could not see even a single “single” girl. And one of my friends quite rightly questioned “Yeh ladkiyon ko aise hi ladke achchhe lagte hain kya?” to which none of us had an answer :)

Now a new week follows, and work begins again!!!

Next post will be coming very soon…tab tak tata

1 comment:

Sahil said...

I second ur friend's views...
It is a harsh fact..
'har achi ladki ke saath ek dhakkan hi hota hai'